Пользовательствое соглашение с MetaStore. Информация о том, какие данные о пользователях мы собираем т храним с целью предоставить лучший сервис для покупок через Instagram
Last Updated: July 16, 2018
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Information you provide to us or allow others to provide to us:
- At various points in the MetaStore experience, you may provide us with information about yourself and your store. For example, when you create an account with MetaStore, you provide us with personal information like your name, email address. And if you place an order with MetaStore, we collect information including your address, phone number and the details of your order.
- If you log into the MetaStore service through a third-party, we may receive some information about you through them. For example, if you choose to log into MetaStore with your Facebook account, we may receive information about your contacts. We may also offer social sharing tools (such as the Facebook Like button) that let you share actions on MetaStore with other sites and vice versa. You should check the privacy policies of these services and your settings there for more information.
- If you connect your Instagram account to your store we only collect information about posts that have our special tag #metastore. We don't store credentials to your social networks.
COOKIES AND OTHER TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES
We and our partners use various technologies to collect information, including cookies and device identifiers. Cookies are small text files that are sent by your computer when you access our services through a browser. We may use session cookies (which expire when you close your browser), persistent cookies (which expire when you choose to clear them from your browser), and other identifiers to collect information from your browser or device that helps us personalize your experience and remember things like items added to your shopping cart or that you have already logged in to MetaStore.
We employ some third-party services to help us understand the usage of MetaStore. For example, we use Google Analytics to understand, in a non-personal way, how users interact with various portions of our site you can learn more about information that Google may collect here (http://www.google.com/policies/privacy/).
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We may use the information we collect for various purposes, including to:
- Provide the MetaStore service to you and to improve the quality of the service we’re able to offer.
- Offer you customized content (including advertising and promotions), such as prominently displaying items you purchase frequently.
- Understand how users interact with our service as a whole in order to test new features and improve MetaStore for everyone.
- Provide customer service, respond to your communications and requests, and contact you about your use of MetaStore (Note: You can opt-out of receiving promotional communications from MetaStore by using the settings on the Account Info page).
WHAT WE SHARE
MetaStore is a platform that may connects buyers with sellers who sell items via social networks. In order to make this work, we need to share information about you and your order between them so they can fulfil an order. We also share information under the following principles:
- If you share an item that is sell publicly publicly on MetaStore via social networks.
- If you invite friends to use MetaStore, we'll share the link to the store with its description.
- For legal purposes We share your information when we believe that the disclosure is reasonably necessary to (a) comply with applicable laws, regulations, legal process, or requests from law enforcement or regulatory authorities, (b) prevent, detect, or otherwise handle fraud, security, or technical issues, and (c) protect the safety, rights, or property of any person, the public, or InstaShop.
- On a non-personal or aggregate basis We share information with retailers and advertisers on both a non-personally identifying basis (including order and delivery details but not including credit card information) and an aggregate basis.
- For business purposes We may share your information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business by another company. We may also share your information between and among MetaStore, and its current and future parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, and other companies under common control and ownership.
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
This policy may change from time to time and any revised Policy will be posted at this page, so we encourage you to review it regularly. If we make changes, we will notify you by revising the date at the top of this Policy and, in some cases, we may provide you with additional notice (such as a notice on our homepage or sending you a notification).